Omegle Random Chat is a unique place where everyone can talk to a random interlocutor from any country for free without registration. You do not even need to go out of your house. You just have to connect to the Internet and start communication.
Omegle Random Chat is constantly improving its service and tries to become the best chat-roulette in the world. One of the tools that allow the site to control its users is the rules.
- The first category:
- insult honor and dignity;
- threat and blackmail;
- discrimination based on race and religion;
- humiliation due to age, appearance and sexual orientation.
You can complain about the user for his behavior or inappropriate comments in the chat.
- The second category:
- demonstration of naked body parts, including the genitals.
- requests to expose/show naked body parts, etc.
- communication in underwear or without clothes.
When you hold a dialogue with the interlocutor, the camera should show your face.
- It is forbidden to hide your face in video chat mode, including:
- show any images to the camera.
Ban can also be imposed for using the emulator for the webcam.
- It is forbidden to send the following types of spam:
- any video/image/text advertising;
- advertising third-party resources/products/services in the Internet and beyond.
How to complain about the user?
If your interlocutor does not follow the rules and allows himself disrespectful behavior in your address, you can complain about the user to the moderators of Omegle Random Chat. To do this, you have to take a screenshot, captured the moment of violation of the rules, and send it to the site’s email.
Several complaints about the same user lead to automatic blocking of his account.
It is important to take into account that moderators are not able to know all who communicate in the chat-roulette. Therefore, they ask their active users to help them.
In order to make communication as comfortable, pleasant and productive as possible, you should understand that the most important thing is the respect of the interlocutors to each other and following all the rules of the site.