We talked for a long time in a chat-roulette, for example Omegle or Chatroulette, and now the long-awaited moment has come – you have made a date. At the thought of a real meeting, your heart beats faster, and you begin to do silly things? Then this article is for you. We will help you get rid of the fear of meeting a girl. All you need to do is follow the recommendations from the list below.
· Accept your appearance. In general, this advice is suitable not only for the first date, but for the whole life. If you look for flaws and dwell on your shortcomings, then the meeting will turn into a continuous reflection: she saw my acne, noticed that I weigh 120 kg, and so on. You should just enjoy the company of your companion. Look at the “ugly” movie stars, they have accepted their appearance and now enjoy life.
· Clean yourself up. This point does not contradict the previous one at all. Do you have oily hair? Wash your hair. These are not points to be taken for granted. Clean clothes, no smell of sweat, onions and garlic are the basic rules.
· Make a plan of action, walking, communication. Let’s make a reservation right away, despite the existing plan, something may go wrong. Be prepared for this. Think about where you will meet the girl, where you will go, hang out in a cafe or go to a museum. Go through the entire path mentally, this will help avoid nervousness. If you are thoughtfully silent, do not know where to go and what to do, then the meeting will be sent to a number of unsuccessful ones. Therefore, outline what you will do and where you will go. Sketch a small list of topics, pick up information that might interest your companion.
· Set yourself up for victory. History knows many examples where not the strongest won, but the more self-confident person. You go on a date, and this is no longer a small victory. When you are confident, you will look the same in the eyes of your companion – decisive, confident, with dignity.
· You should stay positive. Decide for yourself that the first date is just an experience as in any computer game. A meeting is training before a big game that has a good prize at stake. It is up to you to try to make a good impression. If it does not work out, it does not matter. Next time you will be a trained, experienced player.
Finally, I would like to say the following. A slight feeling of awkwardness, unexpected silence, a slight panic are quite normal for a first date. You are just starting to get to know each other. You are worried about the proximity of the object of sympathy, therefore, the occurrence of small embarrassment is quite acceptable. The main thing is not to withdraw into yourself, not to give up. Continue the meeting as if nothing had happened. Perhaps only you noticed a mistake, and the girl does not even suspect that something has gone wrong.